- OneGlance Platform
- Use of Information and Services on OneGlance
- Healthcare Provider Information
- Personal Health Information
- Use of Content on OneGlance
- Storage of Contents
- Limitation on Use of Automated Tools
- Links to Other Sites
- Indemnification and Release
- Limited Warranty
- Limitation of liability
- Restriction on Access to OneGlance
- Intellectual Property
- Cancellation policy
- Third-Party Services
- Release for Force Majeure
- Termination of Account
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Modifications to the Service or Legal Terms
- General Provisions
1. OneGlance Platform
OneGlance provides an online cloud-based platform which provides solutions for:
- Individuals wishing to manage and track their personal health data securely online, in a way that allows them to (should they so choose) share this data with their Healthcare providers and caregivers, thus providing a centralized view of their overall health.
- Healthcare Providers who need to engage better with their patients online for continuous and remote care services, without having to invest in rapidly changing technology.
- Patients who wish to engage with their Healthcare Providers online for convenience and better chronic care management.
- Healthcare Providers using the OneGlance Platform will be provided with one or more of the following application solutions, based on the Healthcare Provider’s choice of Service Package.
- Online Practice Portal for the Healthcare Provider.
- Online Patient Portal for the Healthcare Provider.
- The Healthcare Provider’s patients will also be able to engage with the Healthcare Provider using the OneGlance website and online profile.
- OneGlance also offers information on Healthcare Providers around the world to help patients make informed choices. The information is free of charge and is offered to the public for non-commercial use. OneGlance works with Healthcare Providers and users in a way that enables Health providers to store their patient’s health data with OneGlance and make it available for users through www.oneglance.in website. The services provided to Healthcare Providers will be covered by separate agreements with the Healthcare Providers in addition to these terms.
2. Use Of Information And Services On OneGlance
While using the OneGlance platform, its information and services, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The information, content and databases for storing these are intellectual property owned by and/or licensed to OneGlance and you do not secure any proprietary rights thereof by registering on OneGlance or using its services.
- You shall not use any service or information on OneGlance for any purposes other than managing your personal health information or that of your immediate family members and for your personal, non-commercial evaluation of Healthcare Providers.
- You shall not use any service or information including contact information of Healthcare Providers or any entity listed on OneGlance to compile mailing lists for marketing or commercial purposes, to compile statistical information or retrieve independent data files for any purpose other than managing your personal health information.
- You shall not publish or distribute in any form, any information contained therein, and/or summaries or subsets thereof to any person or entity.
- You shall not attempt to circumvent any security measure put in place for OneGlance visitors and users or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks owned and/or controlled by OneGlance, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You shall not upload or submit any data or information containing viruses or any computer code, corrupt files or programs engineered or intended to disrupt or destroy the functionality of any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- You shall not attempt to access, access or obtain information regarding any account other than your own, by any means whatsoever.
- You may not use OneGlance in any manner that could damage, disable, overload, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site and Services.
- You shall not use OneGlance for any purposes other than those intended by OneGlance, as determined by OneGlance in its sole discretion.
- OneGlance reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue its services at any time, for any reason and without notice and to terminate your password and account for any reason including, but not limited to violation of this agreement. On such termination, you shall have no more claims on your personal data stored on OneGlance. OneGlance will not be responsible for providing this data in any form to your or to any third party service or provider after such termination.
- You shall not misuse any services or information on OneGlance, in which event, OneGlance may take legal, technical and financial remedies to prevent the violation of this provision and to enforce these Terms of Service.
- OneGlance is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. The users acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services provided by OneGlance may change from time to time, features may be added, improved or changed without prior notice as per the demands of changing technology, domain and the best interests of the users.
- The users acknowledge and agree that OneGlance may, as part of continuing innovation, stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) at OneGlance’s sole discretion, without prior notice. Incase OneGlance becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, OneGlance reserves the right to re-brand or relocate the Services.
A) Healthcare Provider Information
- The information on Healthcare Provider may include profiles, reviews, comments, indexing based on relevance etc. that is made available by OneGlance or by the Healthcare Providers themselves. OneGlance has taken reasonable steps to ensure the correctness of this information, but does not recommend or endorse any particular Healthcare Provider. Users are solely responsible for making decisions on the choice of these providers for their personal health needs.
- You will be responsible for all the activities under your service account and other dependent accounts (“associated accounts”) of your employees. The OneGlance Platform serves only as a technology enabler for the online healthcare services that you choose to provide. Any disputes between you and the patients will be dealt with by you directly. You shall have separate agreements with the Patients and OneGlance will not be a party to such agreements. You agree to absolve OneGlance of all/any claims between you and your patients and/or end users. You are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of all information provided by the patient.
- OneGlance services can be used only by licensed medical practitioners and/or medical establishments with the necessary licenses and approvals to provide healthcare services to patients. It is the sole responsibility of the Healthcare Providers to ensure that they are in possession of the necessary licenses required for all the services that they provide & the necessary healthcare personnel and resources required to support such services are available. OneGlance will not be obliged to provide any advice or assistance in obtaining the approvals/licenses.
With respect to posting information, you acknowledge, warrant and agree that:
- If you are a Healthcare Provider submitting or editing any content, the content posted will be true and accurate, the original work of your authorship, you are the Healthcare Provider specifically identified in the content being submitted or edited, or are authorized by the Healthcare Provider and will only concern you and the services that you provide.
- All content you post on OneGlance shall not violate any law, or in any manner infringe or interfere with the rights of others or libel, defame any third party or is obscene or harmful/threatening/ abusive/vulgar/ inaccurate/racially sexually, ethnically or are otherwise objectionable or constitute personal attacks on other individuals or infringe the intellectual property, trade secret or proprietary rights of any third party or promote criminal or other illegal activity.
- If found illegal, offensive, or commercial in nature, infringing or inappropriate by the sole discretion of OneGlance, OneGlance retains the right to review and delete any content related to any provider.
B) Personal Health Information
- The accuracy, integrity and completeness of the personal health information you enter or allow anyone on behalf of yourself or your Healthcare Provider to enter into our system is your responsibility, and OneGlance assumes no liability for it. OneGlance is also not liable for any use or misuse of information transmitted or received by a third party you have authorized to access or use your account and data on OneGlance.
- The services offered by OneGlance to manage your personal health data and vitals tracking data are for informational purposes only. You shall not rely on this information or the responses to them from your monitoring teams as a substitute for professional medical diagnosis or treatment. The use of information on OneGlance is solely at your own risk.
- OneGlance shall not be responsible for any undesirable consequences of comments or posts made by any healthcare provider, monitoring team or individual operating on behalf of the same
- You are expected to avail of professional medical attention for any health condition including medical emergencies or critical care that may or may not be related to aspects of your health that is being monitored by your Healthcare Providers on OneGlance. OneGlance shall not be responsible if such timely care is disregarded, avoided or delayed on account of any health information or tracking or monitoring activity that you may be associated with on OneGlance.
- OneGlance shall not be responsible for ensuring that the health, fitness or nutritional information on this site will always include the most recent findings or developments in medical research.
- Your access or use of OneGlance or its services does not create in any way, a relationship that may be confidential or privileged or of any kind that would obligate OneGlance, its partners or associated Healthcare Providers to fulfill any duties towards meeting your health needs.
- OneGlance only acts as a platform for Healthcare Providers and users to interact and to have a channel for users to avail services offered by providers in the area of health management. There is no employment (part time or full time), consulting, contractor, joint venture or agency relationship between OneGlance and the users or Healthcare Providers.
- Data in your personal health records will be accessible only to your authorized healthcare providers that you are a registered patient of, for the purpose of providing you with healthcare services that you choose. Non- personalized system analysis of non-identifiable patient data may be done as part of application service development to enable better healthcare outcomes. However the identity of individual patient/users will remain anonymous.
- While OneGlance will take all reasonable efforts for protecting the patient information it might have to disclose the contact details of the patients if required by any bank, payment gateway provider or any statutory authorities. The Healthcare Providers shall educate the patients about circumstances under which the information might be disclosed.
3.Use Of Content On OneGlance
All of the content except for your data in the form of medical records and tracker details, available on or through the Services and/or the Site is owned by OneGlance, our suppliers, and our contributors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and also may have security components that protect digital information. We give you permission to use the Content for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may also print; download, and store articles and other information for your own convenience, but you may not distribute, republish, sell, mine, exploit, frame or scrape any of the Content, or exploit the Content for commercial gain.
A) Monitoring Content
OneGlance may monitor or review any areas where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, for the purpose of promoting its efficiency, usefulness, appropriateness of use and compliance with these terms and conditions. However, OneGlance does not undertake to monitor or review every posting or communication and will not take any liability related to the content of any such postings and communications. OneGlance does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or necessarily agree with the Submissions and other comments, opinions, or statements posted by on OneGlance by users and other third parties. Any information or material placed on OneGlance by Users or other third parties, including advice and opinions, are solely the views and responsibility of those posting such statements. OneGlance reserves the rights to discontinue in its sole discretion any of the services provided on OneGlance to any user at any time.
OneGlance is not responsible for screening, editing or monitoring the Submissions and other third party contents posted on OneGlance.
(i) if OneGlance believes in good faith that the law or legal process requires it.
(ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate OneGlance, or
(iii) to protect OneGlance’s rights and property or the rights and property of OneGlance’s users and business partners.
In order to register with OneGlance, you may have to provide some basic information about yourself. You would need the username and password for logging into our system. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential and for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. Your User ID and password are unique to you, and you agree not to disclose or share your User ID and password to or with any third party.
By registering, you agree that:
- You are above 18 years of age.
- You are not impersonating any other person and are using your actual identity.
- The personal information provided during the registration process is true, accurate, current and complete.
You also agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities conducted on or through OneGlance with your account regardless of whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. This includes any unauthorized access and/or use of Your account or Your computer. You hereby release and hold harmless OneGlance from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of or resulting from a third party’s unauthorized use of Your account.
OneGlance reserves the right to deny or revoke access to anyone to OneGlance, or to any part thereof, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause.
You are responsible for all activities that occur in your account and you agree to notify OneGlance immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. OneGlance is in no way responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of any unauthorized use of your user account and password.
5. Storage Of Contents
You agree that any information posted by you or provided at the time of registration will be stored by us in servers located anywhere in the world.
6. Limitation On Use Of Automated Tools
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose without our written permission. Violation of this policy may result in termination of your access to the site, deactivation or deletion of your registration and all related information and files you have stored on the site.
7. Links To Other Sites
The Site may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only. We do not endorse these sites or the products and services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these sites external to OneGlance.
8.Indemnification And Release
9. Limited Warranty
To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the Software, OneGlance software and services are provided without any warranty of any kind, and OneGlance hereby disclaims all express or implied warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, loss or corruption of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to the software. OneGlance makes no warranty that the services will be available and accessible uninterrupted or error-free or otherwise meet your expectations. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
10. Limitation Of Liability
THE USERS EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ONEGLANCE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ONEGLANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY CHANGES WHICH ONEGLANCE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES (v) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;(vi) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
THE LIMITATIONS ON ONEGLANCE’S LIABILITY TO THE USER SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT ONEGLANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
OneGlance is not liable or accountable for any service that you provide using our platform or for any approvals/licenses that the Healthcare Providers would have to take for performing the services. You are responsible to verify the authenticity of the services provided by the Healthcare Providers.
Any general information provided in the website is provided by OneGlance is for general purpose only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products or services or related graphics contained in the website for any purpose. Any reliance that you place upon such information including details about Healthcare Providers is at your own risk.
In no event will the OneGlance be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through OneGlance you are able to link to other websites or avail third party services which are not under the control of OneGlance. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply the recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed in these sites.
Every effort is made to provide 99.99% uptime for the website. However OneGlance takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to issues beyond our control.
12.Restriction On Access To OneGlance
In order to protect the integrity of the website, OneGlance reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Users from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
14. Intellectual Property
All right, title and interest in and to the Content, including without limitation the graphical display and arrangement of OneGlance, and all intellectual property rights embodied therein, are the property of OneGlance. Any reproduction of the contents, in whole or in part, regardless of the procedure or the medium used, shall require the express prior written authorization of OneGlance.
ONEGLANCE, Celebrate win over diabetes are all trademarks of OneGlance. OneGlance does not grant you any rights in or to the Trademarks. If you are found violating these terms OneGlance is entitled to resort to legal action.
Patients can register with OneGlance, view and maintain their health data in their Personal Health Record (PHR/Patient Diary) and most of the patient medical data in patient portal is migrated from patient’s respective Healthcare providers OneGlance database. OneGlance reserves the right to introduce new services, some of which may be paid services. OneGlance also reserves the right to start charging at cost, for providing this service post the free period which is the first 3 months for every patient. Any change to services offerings and fee structure will be notified in our web site. Your continued use of our services would imply that you have accepted the changes. If any changes are unacceptable to you, you may cancel your subscription to the service or terminate your account at any time but OneGlance will not refund any fees already paid by you, if any. Services provided by healthcare providers on the OneGlance platform are independent of OneGlance’s own services for patient users. Services from healthcare providers on OneGlance will be charged as per the fee structure determined by each healthcare provider. Healthcare providers on OneGlance will be able to access a patient user’s Personal Health Record on OneGlance, only if the user is a registered patient of the healthcare provider. All engagement between a patient user and their healthcare providers on the OneGlance platform are governed by the Patient Terms accepted at the time of registering with each healthcare provider.
OneGlance provides both Paid and Unpaid services to Healthcare providers. These services are governed by the terms agreed by the Healthcare Providers at the time of registration.
16. Cancellation And Refund Policy
All paid appointments booked through OneGlance can be cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled start time of the appointment. In case of a cancellation, 10% of the total charges (excluding taxes) will be deducted towards cancellation charges and the remaining amount will be refunded to the customer’s account within 7 business days. For any other cancellations, there will not be any refund. In the event, the cancellation happens at the service provider end, the entire amount will be refunded within 7 business days.
For all paid online consultation posts by patients through OneGlance, the patient is eligible to claim refund only when the respective Healthcare provider does not reply to the patients post within 5 business days from the time of patients post. In such cases the entire amount will be refunded within 7 business days.
17. Third Party Services
In the event there is a need for you to have an account with a third-party service, in order to avail of a particular feature in OneGlance, which is covered by your current Service Package, OneGlance will help you to set up accounts with the required third-party service. The login credentials of these will be handed over to you soon after registration with these sites. Once the login credentials are transferred OneGlance or any of its officers/employees will not be responsible for monitoring/tracking these services. You will be responsible for making payments directly to these third party providers for the services. OneGlance is not responsible for the availability of these services or the quality of service provided by the third parties.
OneGlance may avail third party services or work with its partners in providing services to you. These services and its availability are beyond the control of OneGlance.
18. Release For Force Majeure
OneGlance and its officers, directors, employees, agents, content providers, customers and suppliers shall be absolved from any claim of damages resulting from any cause(s) over which OneGlance or they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses or other damaging code or data, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
19 Termination Of Account
The terms will take effect from the time you click “I agree” or use OneGlance services or information in any capacity, until it is terminated by you and/or OneGlance as provided below.
OneGlance reserves the right to modify and/or discontinue its services at any time, for any reason and without notice including but not limited to violation of this agreement. You may also terminate your account with OneGlance at any time for any reason by informing OneGlance. If you are a Healthcare Provider you need to inform OneGlance at least a month in advance.
On such termination, you shall have no more claims on your personal data stored on OneGlance or any response/content posted by you or on your behalf on any other user/ Healthcare Provider, current or terminated, that you may have interacted with via OneGlance. OneGlance will not be responsible for providing this data in any form to your or to any third party service or provider.
Certain packages may require cancellation charges as specified in the pricing terms. OneGlance will not be obliged to refund any charges made by you during the billing cycle at the time of cancellation including usage/activation charges.
OneGlance will have the right to terminate your account with immediate effect if you violate the terms of this agreement or at the end of the subscription. We do not guarantee that the service will be available after the end of a subscription period.
This agreement and any licenses granted hereunder will terminate if either party become bankrupt.
On termination you shall return any OneGlance provided software or hardware, if any. You will not have any right to use the OneGlance service after termination.
20. Jurisdiction And Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles, and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai, India.
21. Modifications To The Service Or Legal Terms
OneGlance may change the Terms of service at any time in its sole discretion. In the event of any material or substantial change in the terms and conditions OneGlance may notify you by posting an announcement of the changes on the Service on its website. By using the Service after any change you acknowledge and accept the changes. You can find the latest version of this Term of service on OneGlance website.
22. General Provisions
This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings of the parties with respect to the subject matter thereof.
Any change in the management or organizational structure of either party should be informed to the other party within 15 days of such change. Neither party may or can assign any of its rights and obligations under this Agreement without prior consent of the other party. OneGlance may subcontract its responsibilities under this Agreement to a third party considered by OneGlance in good faith to be of equal standing and integrity provided that material provisions of this Agreement shall be reflected in any agreement entered into between OneGlance and such third party.
If, for any reason any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remainder of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent allowed by law. The parties knowingly and expressly consent to the foregoing terms and conditions.